We develop complex web .NET solutions, we make no compromise, and strive for best practices and architecture. We will evaluate your professional performance regularly, and provide you the necessary training to build your skills.
Your main responsibilities
- Coding applications features according to the business requirements
- Delivering code in line with our Quality Standards
- Actively participating in technical discussions and meetings
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues.
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
What we offer
- We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits.
- We provide ongoing internal and external training, with possibility of acquiring certificates.
- We offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities.
You will be able to work in a natural environment with a motivated, friendly, young and dynamic team.
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients.
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
Min. 2 years working experience
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolution in his sector
- Business minded
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Good in English
- Knowledge of programming languages outside his team technology area is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Asp.NET Webforms or Asp.NET MVC
- Experience in Web Services (WCF, WEB.API)
- Excellent knowledge of LINQ, Entity framework, SQL
- Knowledge of Multi-Tiers architecture, SOLID patterns, Dependency injection, IoC
- Experience with components like : Simple Injector, NInject, Automapper, NLog, Quartz.NET
Following skills are a plus
- TDD / Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Teamcity, Powershell
- Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies
- VB.NET, Umbraco, Kentico, Sitecore
- .NET Core
- Other programming languages: Python, Java, PHP
Front End Developer
Building a product isn’t just about the technology and writing software. It’s about the impact on other people’s lives. What we create makes a big difference to our customers, our software is part of this.
We have a great team of people who have done some great software work over the years, including scripting and run time engines, diagramming frameworks and metadata-based repositories. Needless to say, we’re a diverse bunch who love doing interesting things.
- Min. 2 years of HTML and CSS Front End Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Git
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner
- Manage multiple projects with excellent organisational skills
- Advanced WordPress theme modification experience.
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required
- Able to communicate technical issues with non-technical users.
- Ability to work with APIs.
- Ability to multi-task and run tasks with varying priorities.
- Good in English
- Hands-on Front End developer experience using a popular framework, HTML 5 and scripting
- Keen interest to become an expert in Angular framework
- Experience applying .NET (or other, such as Java), database and related technologies is a plus
- Apply Object-Oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to quickly learn and apply complex new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Working knowledge of UML class diagrams
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities work
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Experience with AI and Analytics would be a distinct plus
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, MIS or relevant technology degree